Learning and Development
Developing and building the skills and capabilities within our people is our number one priority. We are very proud of our in-house programmes which support our commitment to developing our talent. These include:
- Inductions – Everyone who joins the business undertakes a full induction before moving into their teams. These range from 2 days to 6 weeks depending on which role you are moving into. During the induction you will learn about the business you will be working in, the wider Fairpoint Group plus all systems training. You will also work through all our relevant policies and the regulatory training required to get you started.
- Management Development Programme – We have our own bespoke Management Development Programme which supports all our existing managers to be effective leaders. Colleagues who are over performing and wish to progress their career in management can also be recommended for this programme.
- ILM Coaching Programme – We offer all managers the opportunity to undertake formal ILM Coaching qualification to enhance their coaching skills.
- Vulnerable Customer Training
- Regulatory Training Programme which ensures all colleagues are fully up to speed with all the regulatory requirements within our businesses
We also offer on-going career mentoring and funding of professional qualifications including
- DEMSA qualifications for colleagues working within the Debt Management Business
- National Vocational Qualification’s (NVQ’s)
- CILEX, FILEX and all Legal Services Qualifications
- Finance, HR, Six Sigma, Risk, Compliance, IT qualifications plus many more
In addition to this we also offer Training Contracts and Apprenticeships throughout our businesses.